As you will be visiting friends and family over Christmas, check some of you will be relying on your other half to give directions which can often be a bit of a nightmare. Instead of getting yourself lost, invest in a trusty Sat Nav to direct you! Now – as you might all be saving the pennies to buy your loved ones a special gift this Christmas, you will probably have to make do without a Sat Nav. However, this may not be case as we are offering a chance for one of you lucky Gaj-it readers to win a brand spanking new Mio Navman Spirit 470 Sat Nav. We have given this Sat Nav a once over and think it is a great budgetastic Sat Nav, which will get you from A-B in a jiffy!
Would you like a Mio Sat Nav just in time for Christmas, then if so we want to hear from you by telling us why you would like to win a Mio Sat Nav?
Read on to find out how to enter this amazing competition…
How to Enter
- SIGN UP to our NEWSLETTER
- LOG IN to your FACEBOOK account
- Once logged in, visit the GAJ-IT FACEBOOK FANPAGE here
- Click on the ‘LIKE’ button at the top of the page
- Find the ‘Competition Time! Win a Mio Navman Spirit 470 Sat Nav on Gaj-it!‘ article on our Facebook Wall
- On the article click on the ‘LIKE’ button and LEAVE A COMMENT telling us why you would like to win a Mio Sat Nav.
- The person who leaves the most interesting comment will selected by our editors as the winner and ANNOUNCED IN OUR NEWSLETTER (So please ensure you have subscribed to the newsletter too!)
Think this competition is amazing? Then why not join our newsletter and be the first to hear about some of the amazing competition prizes we have lined up…
The contest will close on Sunday 19th of December 2010, at 5PM (UK Time)
- This contest is open to readers in the UK only
- Please ensure you follow the correct steps set out in the ‘How to Enter’ section above. We do not accept responsibility for entries made incorrectly and late or lost entries.
- Please make sure you enter using a valid Facebook account
- The winner will be contacted by email by Monday 20th December 2010 and the runner up will be contacted after.
- Only one entry per person is allowed
- Winners must respond to email notification within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen at random.