Apple iTunes 9.2.1 update as well as iBooks 1.1.1 are available to download now. The update brings a whole host of fixes and changes, abortion which include minor changes to the way that apps can be organised, an improvement to the syncing of iPhone 4 as well as small bug fixes to do with dragging and dropping items.
Apple have also gone about fixing the security and stability of iTunes by terminating the application if a user visits what is seen to be a maliciously crafted website.
In terms of the the iBook 1.1.1 update, it brings to the table synchronization of reading books on iPhone or iPod touch and organising and syncing PDF documents as books for reading in iBooks 1.1.
Here are a list of the important bug fixes below…
• Addresses minor issues with dragging and dropping items
• Addresses a performance issue when first syncing to some devices with iTunes 9.2
• Addresses an issue upgrading to iOS 4 on an iPhone or iPod touch with encrypted back-ups
• Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance
Here are a list of the new features Apple has introduced to iTunes 9.2.1 update…
• Sync with iPhone 4 to enjoy your favorite music, movies, TV shows, books and more on-the-go
• Sync and read books with iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4 and iBooks 1.1
• Organize and sync PDF documents as books. Read PDFs with iBooks 1.1 on iPad and any iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
• Organize your apps on your iOS 4 home screens into folders using iTunes
• Faster back-ups while syncing an iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
• Album artwork improvements make artwork appear more quickly when exploring your library
To get the update all you need to do is load up iTunes, click on the Help Menu and then select the Check for Updates option.
Have you download the iTunes 9.2.1 update? What do you think of the new features and was it an easy download? Leave us your comment below…
Via Product Reviews